Available from Braxtel Communications
Contact Q is a powerful Open Source, Linux based Contact Center that will provide Powerful IVR for self service applications, ACD/Contact center, extensive live agent and supervisory displays as well as detailed and customizable management reporting. It has all of the experience of Braxtel Communications many years in delivering Enterprise and SMB Contact Center solutions at the heart of its feature set, but of course also has the major advantage of a much lower cost of acquisition and ownership through the usage of Open Source technologies. It can be deployed both as a premised based solution and as a hosted solution.
ContactQ is being designed to deliver the following:
* GNU/Linux call center appliance.
* Fully featured multi-media skills based routing ACD.
* Powerful IVR with a rich graphical programming tool.
* Historical reporting dynamically generated, supporting scheduling, web and email delivery
* Real time reporting, dashboard and performance metrics
* Outbound Preview, Progressive and Predictive dialing modes.
* Advanced call logging
* Scalable, supports multiple media-server/gateways and application instances.
* IT friendly, LDAP, SNMP.